Diets for Teenagers: 12-15 years old Teens Diet Plan
Diets for teenagers should always be well balanced and never too strict.
This teenage diet plan is ideal for young 12 through 15 years old teens who need to lose extra pounds and establish healthy eating habits. Follow this plan for few weeks and you will lose up to 10 pounds. Just make sure you never feel super hungry and drink plenty of water.
If this diet menu seems very different from what you are eating right now, and you feel that this is way too little food for you, you may include few fresh veggie or fruit snacks into your daily menu.
Remember that this is just a sample menu, and you should always talk to your parents or doctor before going on diets for teenagers. Check your weight once a week and if you lose more than 2 pounds a week, please see your doctor, losing weight too fast is as unhealthy as gaining it too fast.
Don’t forget to refer to my ideal weight calculator to find out how much you should weight. If you have any questions about this diet, do not hesitate to contact me. I am not a professional nutritionist, but I will gladly provide you with friendly advice and opinion.
- Make sure you drink at least 8 cups of water during the day.
- Avoid sweet beverages.
- Drink herbal of green tea that is full of antioxidants and metabolism boosters.
- Eat lots of fresh veggies.
- Do not forget to exercise regularly.
Teenage Diet Plan for 12-15 Years Old Teens
- Breakfast – 1 cup of tea, 1 bowl of oatmeal with 1 teaspoon of butter, fresh berries, 1 egg.
- Snack – 1 cup of yogurt or milk, 1 banana.
- Lunch – 1 bowl of lentil or split pea soup, 1 omelet with cheese and vegetables.
- Snack – ½ cup of cottage cheese with pear.
- Dinner – Baked potato with sour cream and large vegetable salad.
- Breakfast – 1 cup of whole grain unsweetened cereal with 1 cup of low fat milk, tea.
- Snack – 1 cup of yogurt, 1 apple, 1 whole grain toast.
- Lunch – 1 bowl of vegetable soup, 5 oz chicken breast, salad with olive oil and lemon juice.
- Snack – 1 fruit salad, few crackers.
- Dinner – Omelet with vegetables, 1 cup of milk.
- Breakfast – 1 cup of oatmeal with teaspoon of butter and fruits, 1 cup of tea.
- Snack – 1 cup of milk with toast, 1 slice of cheese.
- Lunch – Fish with baked vegetables, 1 glass of fresh juice.
- Snack – 1 tablespoon of peanut butter with fruits, 1 yogurt.
- Dinner – 5 oz chicken breast with salad, ½ cup of whole grain rice.
- Breakfast – Omelet with cheese, fresh strawberries, 1 whole grain English muffin.
- Snack – 1 banana.
- Lunch – 1 bowl of vegetable soup, 5 oz of lean meat or chicken, ½ cup of brown rice.
- Snack – Handful of mixed dry fruit and nuts, 1 cup of tea.
- Dinner – 1 cup of cottage cheese, 1 cup of milk.
- Breakfast – 2 whole grain toasts with cream cheese, 1 cup of tea or coffee, fresh fruits.
- Snack – 1 whole grain toast with sliced turkey, 1 cucumber, 1 glass of fresh juice.
- Lunch – 5 oz fish with steamed vegetables, ½ cup of beans.
- Snack – Fruit smoothie with yogurt.
- Dinner – Omelet with vegetables and cheese.