This is a great light fettuccine Alfredo recipe which I have tried from another submission on my site - very delish!!
by Toni Feeney (Stockton, CA, USA)
1. Start to cook pasta according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, whisk together milk and flour in a medium saucepan, until flour is blended.
3. Add bay leaf and garlic and cook over medium heat 8 minutes, stirring often with a wooden spoon , until mixture becomes slightly thickened. With slotted spoon, remove bay leaf and garlic.
4. Add grated Romano cheese, salt, pepper and nutmeg, stirring until cheese completely melts.
5. Drain pasta in a large colander; transfer to a bowl. Toss pasta with butter and parsley, then stir in cheese sauce and toss again.
6. Spoon pasta into 4 shallow serving bowls; sprinkle each serving with Parmesan cheese.
Healthy Eating Made Fun - a place where you will be able to create a healthy eating plan for life without forever having to eat salads and crisp-breads.
If you have love cooking and know a healthy and delicious recipe we would love to have it in our Healthy Diet Recipe Collection!