Imitation Crab Meat Salad
by Sofi Pinnick
'I love salads, I think they are perfect for maintaining your ideal weight and this is one of my favorites'
* 1/2 cup diced red onion
* 1/2 cup diced green bell pepper
* 1/2 cup diced celery
* 1 pound imitation crab meat, flaked
* 1/4 cup sour cream
* 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise
* 2/3 cup Italian-style salad dressing
* 2 tablespoons lemon juice
* 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
* salt and pepper to taste
1. In a large bowl, combine onion, green pepper, celery and imitation crab meat.
2. In a separate bowl, mix together sour cream, mayonnaise, salad dressing, lemon juice, oregano, salt and pepper.
3. Pour the dressing mixture into the crab/vegetable mixture and toss lightly to combine. Cover and chill at least 1 hour before serving.
Have A Favorite Healthy Recipe?
If you have love cooking and know a healthy and delicious recipe we would love to have it in our Healthy Diet Recipe Collection!
Have comments on this article? Post them here: